Cinetism Studios, Pune, is looking for a talented Character Designer, with a strong interest in stylisation, to join our growing team.
In this role, you will collaborate directly with the Art Director, as well as helping to bridge the gap between the visual direction and the necessary technical requirements.
• Design diverse characters, T-poses and/or props for a 3D production.
• Work efficiently and within the established workflow.
• Participate in department meetings as required.
• Share ideas, collaborate and work closely with all members of the design team.
• Work closely with Art Director on each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency.
• Work closely with the creative lead throughout the pitch, design and production process.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• MUST have 3+ years of experience and come with a full portfolio of sample work in the field of design.
• Degree or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadline.
• Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
• Expertise in Photoshop.
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years