Cinetism Studios, Pune, is looking for a talented Character modeler, to join our growing team.
• Experience working with Maya / MudBox / ZBrush, Substance Painter or equivalent
• Knowledge of new industry-standard tools, workflows, and techniques including physically based rendering.
• Collaboration with the Creative Director to maintain consistency on the art style
• Demonstrate an understanding of a broad mix of character-related disciplines such as modeling, texturing, shading, rigging & binding, animation, facial animation, and blend shapes.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as a character modeler, for feature, series, films.
• A portfolio in stylized character art.
• Ability to manage character creation from concepts to the detailed and finished product
• Being able to adapt to stylized art style.
• Excellent modeling, texturing, UV layout, PBR materials
• Knowledge of character anatomy, clothing, faces, hair
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadline.
• Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of an asset manager such as Shotgun.
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years