Freelance Creature Animator
Cinetism Studios, is looking for a talented Creature Animator, with 3 to 5 years of experience, to join our growing team.
As a Creature Animator, you create high quality animations and bring characters to life.
• Create scenes by animating characters and sets in a realistic way.
• Interpret and develop precise movements, expressions, “lip sync” to reproduce and play as closely as possible the action and emotion of the characters.
• Respect the deadlines according to the priorities and delivery delays assigned by the production.
• Make the various corrections at the request of the leads or the supervisor.
• Maintain good collaboration between departments and great team dynamics.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as a creature animator, for feature, series, films.
• Degree or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadline.
• Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in Maya is essential.
• Good understanding of movement, sense of weight and timing.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and interpret storyboards.
• Experience in rigging is an asset.
• Knowledge of an asset manager such as Shotgun.
Interested in joining our growing team?
LocationRemote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years