Cinetism Studios, Pune, is looking for a talented lighting artist, to join our growing team.
The lighting Artist lights shots/sequences based on the rigs.
• Ability to work within the lighting and rendering pipeline and capable of troubleshooting common rendering and lighting technical issues.
• Interprets and implements notes and feedback from the Supervisor or Lead in a timely and quantitatively acceptable way.
• Respect the deadlines according to the priorities and delivery delays assigned by the production.
• Make the various corrections at the request of the leads or the supervisor.
• Maintain good collaboration between departments and great team dynamics.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as a lighting artist for feature, series, films.
• Ability to hone in on crafting a variety of lighting styles as necessitated by shot/sequences in a given project.
• Knowledge of Maya and rendering software such as Renderman, Redshift and/or Mentalray. Ability to script is an asset.
• Experience in photography is an asset.
• Strong understanding of principles of lighting.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadline.
• Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of an asset manager such as Shotgun.
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years