CAMERA TRACKING / BODY TRACKING Artist
Cinetism Studios, Pune is looking for an experienced Camera Tracking & Body Tracking artists to work on an Anamorphic Show.
Camera Tracking: Reporting to the Matchmove Supervisor, the CT Artist will be responsible for reproducing the geometry, highly accurate camera movement and object movement of a live-action shot in a 3D environment.
Body Tracking: Reporting to the Matchmove Supervisor, the BT Artist will be responsible for reproducing highly accurate rotoanim for a live-action shot in a 3D environment.
- Provide high-quality tracks of camera motion in live-action plates;
- Match move objects and characters’ motion in object/body tracking shots
- Finalize shot layouts in Maya.
- Cones, geometry, perspective renders using our in-house tools for QC
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a VFX environment.
- Experience with Anamorphic & Spherical lenses.
- Excellent knowledge of cameras, lenses
- Proficient in 3dEqualizer,and/or PFTrack, Maya, Nuke.
- Ability to understand lens distortions, rolling shutters, survey geometry and set alignment
- Python programming skills or ability to create tools and scripts to facilitate workflow are a big plus
Interested in joining our growing team?
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Employment TypeShort Term / Long Term
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years
NOTE: Please apply only if you have experience with the anamorphic shows.