Cinetism Studios, Pune, is looking for a storyboard artist, to join our growing team.
• Producing a fully realized storyboard, including action descriptions, dialogue, camera moves, cuts, hook-ups, etc.
• Collaborating with Directors and Storyboard Supervisor on the style and tone of the series.
• Generating and communicating ideas to visually interpret the script and effectively producing solutions to overcome technical limitations.
• Consulting with Directors and Storyboard Supervisor as to the feasibility of comedic or dramatic moments in the scripts and suggesting creative solutions that will maintain the vision of the series.
• Pitching thumbnails / rough storyboards to Directors and Storyboard Supervisor.
• Anticipating, communicating, and troubleshooting any creative or technical issues.
• Addressing any and all revisions and notes from Storyboard Supervisor and Directors as necessary.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as a storyboard artist.
• Outstanding drawing skills and sense of appeal, design, character and composition.
• Able to work efficiently on a timeline, while maintaining consistency and quality.
• Strong understanding of storytelling principles and techniques.
• Strong posing, acting, and dramatic and comedic timing skills.
• Ability to receive constructive feedback in a professional and positive manner.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with people from different disciplines and cultures with varying degrees of knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years