Cinetism Studios, Pune, is looking for a creative and passionate individual to fill the position of 3D Rigger.
You will also be working closely with our Animation team to design a set of controls that support all of the desired range of poses and behaviors required for these characters.
• Create rigs of assigned 3D models (characters, animals, props…)
• Constantly focus on the user experience (adaptation to the needs of the animation department)
• Produce quality material in accordance with the Director’s style and vision.
• Carry out the corrections requested on the rigs submitted, demonstrating an analytical approach to his / her work.
• Report any problems encountered in a continuous improvement approach.
• Work closely with the Director or Animation Team Leader and the CG Supervisor to achieve objectives and determine the best creative techniques and approaches to apply.
• Collaborate and share best practices with the rigging team.
• Ensure deadlines and quotas are met.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as animator, for feature, series, films.
• Experience working in rigging on a 3D animated feature film will be considered an asset, as will experience as a 3D animator or asset artist.
• Knowledge of Autodesk Maya software required.
• A good understanding of body and facial deformations.
• Thorough understanding of weighting and skinning and be able to work interactively with modelers to resolve challenges.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadline.
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• Multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of an asset manager such as Shotgun.
LocationPune, India / Remote (WFH) Options
Minimum ExperienceExperienced, 3-5 years